Went to Suzuki of Newmarket to check out a bike.I saw this add for 9995 for a 2015 model.

They told me when I called that was the price. When I got there they told me that it was plus transport, admin, pdi and some accessorie fee. I was told because they are a manufacturer they don't have to show fees and taxes. That's always extra.

I saw all these adds that dealers are supposed to have all in pricing from OMVIC.

What a scam.Too bad dealers don't have to follow the rules and there isn't anyone making them follow the rules.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of 2015 suzuki gsx-r600 from Suzuki Of Newmarket and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Suzuki Of Newmarket to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Suzuki Of Newmarket for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Suzuki Of Newmarket?

Comments

They make a lot of promises they don't keep.

Bought a truck two weeks ago and when I went to pick it up the salesman was no where to be found.

I was promised a detailed certified truck and a full tank. Didn't get any of them.

In the morning I went to back up out of my driveway and noticed the right rear wheel was locked up.

After further investigation with licenced mechanics they deemed the vehicle to be un road worthy due to the seized rear calipers and rotted rusty below tolerance on both rear rotors . Broken side view mirror . Burned out reverse lights and a few other things.

They sacrificed my safety for a few dollars..

I've tried contacting the gm and he's just as gutless as the rest of them and won't call me back.Truly a dealership that needs to be shut down.

Warning to anyone if They ve bought anything from these curnsiders.......bringyour vehicle to a real mechanic and have them do a real safety on it before you kill yourself or someone else on the road.

to Anonymous #1357583