Suzuki Of Newmarket - Review about 2015 Suzuki Gsx-R600 from Richmond Hill, Ontario
Went to Suzuki of Newmarket to check out a bike.I saw this add for 9995 for a 2015 model.
They told me when I called that was the price. When I got there they told me that it was plus transport, admin, pdi and some accessorie fee. I was told because they are a manufacturer they don't have to show fees and taxes. That's always extra.
I saw all these adds that dealers are supposed to have all in pricing from OMVIC.
What a scam.Too bad dealers don't have to follow the rules and there isn't anyone making them follow the rules.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- 2015 Suzuki Gsx-R600
- Review category
- Boats and Bikes
You May Also Like
- " I have a 2008 CVO Ultra that I purchase new on 08 and have nothing but problems with it from the first week of owning it. It runs great..."
- "This DROPSHIP ONLY Company out of IL WILL NOT honer Warranty Mechanical Cost even though they have a Dealer to Manufacture Signed Legal Binding Contract from Linhai & Sunright stating..."
- "Just thought you might see what the first contact looked like with demon cycles...."
- "On July 16, 2013, Air-Bridge Heating & Cooling sent a service man “J” to fix my Navien hot water heater which I purchased from this company a few years previous. “J”..."
- "Since their were many NON believers about my original post about the 2007 AVALANCHE LTZ that he STILL hasnt sold, which had problems with the air supension and power running..."
- "The Staples Canada Head Office In Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada Will Not Help You And Is As Cheap And Selfish As Possible! Back on Sunday, July 24, 2016, I spent $452.70..."
- "After owning for only 4 years now, we noticed that the bottom shelf of the cupboard over the couch is coming off. We then checked to see how it is..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."
- "5RB Solicitors of 5 Raymond Buildings in London are dishonest and tell lies to the High Court. Thus they should be avoided and are not fit to practice law. Deceiving the judiciary..."